The Centre Speranza-Albert II offers therapeutic day care for people living in Monaco who suffer from Alzheimer's Disease or have cognitive problems (such as memory loss, disorientation in time and space, etc.)
The aims of this service are to:
- Prevent social isolation
- Maintain the functional and cognitive abilities of the people using the centre
- Offer respite for family members who are carers
The centre is open for day care from 9 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday. A specially equipped vehicle for people with reduced mobility is available for transport from home to the centre and vice versa.
A programme of enjoyable, therapeutic activities is offered each month.
It is adapted to suit each person's needs, including:
- Memory stimulating workshops
- Physical activities
- Cookery sessions
- Maintaining social activities
- Maintaining the ability to use the tools of everyday life
Free of charge
Since its reopening on 2 May 2023, access to the Speranza Centre is free.
The staff of the Centre Speranza-Albert II are at your disposal for any further information you may require.