New online service for the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office
Requesting a duplicate of your lost or stolen vehicle registration document or driving licence.
Now, if your Monegasque vehicle registration document or driving licence is lost or stolen, either in the Principality of Monaco or while you are travelling abroad, you can now request a duplicate online. This modernisation is the result of collaboration between the Ministry of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development and the Interministerial Delegation for Digital Transition.
How to make a request
Go to the procedure by clicking here, where you will find all the information you need and a list of the documents you will need to provide.
Remember, the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office offers several services online, accessible in French and English on MonGuichet.mc (Transports section). This portal allows you to access all the online services of the Monegasque Government:
- Booking appointments for technical inspections
- Booking appointments with the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office
- Requesting renewal of a vehicle registration
- Requesting the exchange of a foreign driving licence for a Monegasque driving licence
- Requesting a reimbursement of fees
- And now you can also request a duplicate driving licence or vehicle registration document if the original has been lost or stolen
The aim is to offer a fully digital process, including:
- A service available every day, 24/24, accessible by telephone, computer or tablet
- Online payment
- Real-time monitoring of the processing of requests in the ‘My requests’ section on MonGuichet.mc