Applications can be submitted via the online service between 1 April 2023 and 15 June 2023. After this date, please submit late applications to the Direction de l'Education Nationale, de la Jeunesse et des Sports.
Understanding the process
The Fondation de Monaco(Monaco Foundation) is situated in the International University Campus in Paris. Each year, it accepts around 40 students from the Principality and hosts 30 different nationalities.
In conformity with Article III.1.1. of the admission regulations of the International University Campus in Paris, only candidates who have completed a minimum of 3 years of higher education, or whose studies are recognised as equivalent, while not being the holder of a doctorate, are accepted.
Exceptionally, however, students in the 2nd or 3rd year of a Bachelor's degree (the 2nd or 3rd year of higher education) may apply to the Fondation de Monaco (Monaco Foundation).
A further exception to the level of study may exceptionally be made for candidates who are admitted by competition to a Grande École that does not offer boarding facilities or whose studies in a specialised establishment require them to be present in Paris.
Candidates must be aged 18 or over.
It should be noted that only the first applications for admission should be addressed to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport by 15 June at the latest. Requests for renewal should be addressed directly to the Fondation de Monaco (Monaco Foundation).
For any further information, you can download the following information guide:
You must provide the following documents:
- A copy of the candidate's qualifications and diplomas
- A certificate issued by the educational establishment(s) attended for the past two years listing the marks obtained by the candidate and describing his or her conduct and aptitude
- A certificate of enrolment issued by the secretariat of the Faculty, Institute or School where the student will undertake or pursue his or her higher studies
- A certificate of nationality (for students of Monegasque nationality)
- One ID photo
- A health insurance certificate covering the student during the academic year
- A certificate of public liability insurance covering the student for the duration of his or her stay at the Foundation
- A copy of the work placement contract if you do an internship
Candidates' attention is drawn to the fact that no further applications will be considered after 15 June or the next working day.