Schoolteachers who have completed three years of service as a holder of qualifications obtained under and approved by the French State system can request a secondment to a secondary school in the Principality of Monaco (State schools or private schools under contract).
Understanding the process
The posts offered as secondments are published each year in the Official Bulletin of the French Ministry of Education. Candidates must apply within a deadline of two weeks from the date of publication of the announcement (during February-March).
Your application must include the following documents:
- A letter of motivation
- An up-to-date CV
- A copy of both sides of a valid ID card or valid passport
- A copy of diplomas and professional references
- A copy of teaching inspection reports
- A copy of the decree stating the administrative position
- A copy of the latest grade promotion decree
- A copy of your three most recent assessment reports
You should send your application to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport within two weeks of the date of publication by following the instructions mentioned in the announcement in the Official Bulletin of the French Ministry of Education.
If your application is accepted, the
Department of Education, Youth and Sport will send you a secondment form to complete and return to the same Department, and will then forward it to the French Education Ministry. The secondment can only be authorised with the agreement of this Ministry.