Les demandes peuvent être déposées via le service en ligne entre le 1er Avril 2023 et le 31 Juillet 2023.
Understanding the process
Specialisation grants are available to individuals who are in paid professional employment in the Principality and who wish to acquire specialised vocabulary in a foreign language necessary for their profession. The grant can be awarded:
- Either for a period of stay of one month
- Or for a longer period of stay, not exceeding one year
You must justify the benefits that your stay abroad will bring to your company and to the development of your career by submitting a statement from your employer, stamped by the Ministry of Finance and Economy. The government reserves the right of discretion regarding the selection and location of the proposed establishment.
The amount awarded for a specialisation grant is decided by the government on a case by case basis, taking into account the actual costs of the stay, the resources of the company and any potential earnings that you could receive from this stay abroad.
To get this form you can either:
- Fill in the form online
- Or collect it from the Department of Education, Youth and Sport
- A request on plain, unheaded paper
- The form of the Department of Education, Youth and Sport duly completed and signed
- A copy of your birth certificate
- A statement from your employer declaring that your stay abroad will be beneficial to the company and your professional future. This statement must be stamped by the Ministry of Finance and Economy
- A pre-registration certificate from the language school, stating the number of language class hours per week (provision of this information is obligatory)
- A certificate of overall net income received between January and December of the year preceding the application
- An overall statement from the Social Services Compensation Fund (CCSS) showing family allowance payments and benefits (special allowance for the beginning of school year, education allowance, end of year allowance) received between January and December of the year preceding the application or proof of non-receipt provided, regarding the situation, by the CCSS, the SPME or the CAF in France for the year preceding the application
- Proof of all other income (security and capital investments, bank interests, etc.) received between January and December of the year preceding the application or a sworn statement of non-receipt (based on a supplied template). Please note: a declaration must be provided for each person over the age of 18 in the household (including students)
- Two stamped window envelopes DL 110 x 220, (stamps of Monaco at the current postal rate)
- A certificate of nationality
- A document stating your position
- A residence certificate
Applicants are asked to note that applications should be sent to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport before 31 July of the year in which the application is made.
A grace period will be granted until 14 August, subject to a penalty of 10% of the total value of the grant.