The Department of Cultural Affairs is organising an exhibition by visual artists who are Monegasque nationals or residents of the Principality.
Understanding the process
To showcase the vitality of local artistic work, the Department of Cultural Affairs is organising an exhibition on 2 and 3 July 2022 at the Espace Léo Ferré by visual artists (who are Monegasque nationals or have lived in the Principality for more than 5 years). The exhibition will be open to the public from 11 am to 7 pm.
This 6th Monaco Artists' Forum is in line with the Government's wish to promote the inclusion of the Principality's artists in its cultural policy.
The format of this event will offer each artist an exhibition area of 2 metres wide by 2 metres high (2 m W x 2 m H in total) to exhibit a pictorial work of their creation. For sculptors, a stand can be made available for displaying a work.
To be eligible, candidates must be:
- Of Monegasque nationality
- Or resident in the Principality for more than five years
Prior to the event, a "Public's Prize," held on line on the 6th Monaco Artists' Forum website, will be awarded to one of the participating artists. The winning work will be given a special place at the two-day exhibition and will be featured on the various social networks linked to the event.
The application file is comprised of the rules of entry, an entry form, a fact sheet and a liability waiver.
To obtain the application you can:
- Download it here:
- Collect it from the Department of Cultural Affairs
To take part in Monaco Artists' Forum, you must provide:
- A photocopy of your ID card if you are of Monegasque nationality
- A photocopy of your residence permit and a residence certificate dated within the last three months (for residents who have lived in the Principality for more than 5 years)
- The application duly completed and signed
- A photograph or print on paper of the work and a digital file (PDF or JPEG format) of the work
The application must be returned to the Department of Cultural Affairs ("Le Winter Palace", 4 boulevard des Moulins 98000 Monaco) by post before 1 March 2022, or by email to email@example.com with "FAM 2022 application" as the subject.
The Department of Cultural Affairs draws applicants' attention to the limited number of places available and reserves the right to refuse any application that is incomplete or that is not submitted by the deadline specified above.