Requests to switch to digital identity cannot be made using this online service.
They must be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
From now on, paper applications will need to be made using a certified form which is sent out on request by the Residency Section.
All residents must inform the Residents' Section of any change of address, family situation, nationality and/or professional situation
Understanding the process
You should notify the Residency, Certifications and Lost-and-Found Section of any change of address, family circumstances or professional circumstances, even if your residence card is still valid.
The fee for issuing a card following a modification is €30.
Regardless of the change you are notifying, you will need:
- A passport or a valid identity card
- If you are not the owner or tenant of your accommodation: a Certificate of Accommodation issued by the Monaco Police Department, to be completed by the person providing the accommodation, which can be downloaded here:
- Sworn declaration signed by the applicant (residence permit holder), which can be downloaded here:
- The last electricity bill
- Proof of income appropriate to your situation (see list below):
- Banking document dated within the last month
- Last payslip
- Employment Agency certificate
- Recent certificate showing that you are being supported by another resident which can be downloaded here:
- Certificate of military status, for members of the Military Force
Depending on the change you want to notify, you will also need:
- For a marriage: a marriage certificate or a family record booklet, translated into French if necessary
- For a divorce and/or separation: divorce decree or equivalent, translated into French if necessary
- If widowed: the death certificate of the spouse, translated into French if necessary
- To change a patronymic: official documents, translated into French if necessary
- A final energy bill (electricity or gas) for your last address
- New tenancy agreement (registered with the Department of Tax Services) or deed of ownership
- Certificate of accommodation (if necessary), which can be downloaded here:
- Electricity or gas bill or contract for the new address
- Proof of employment: work permit, copy of the Trade and Industry Registry (RCI) entry or equivalent
- New passport
- Certificate of naturalisation
Once you have collated the supporting documents to be submitted in digital format, you can make your application using the special online service by clicking on the button below:
If you have difficulty using the online services, the "Maison du Numérique" at "Jardins d'Apolline", 1, Promenade Honoré II in Monaco, will be able to help you, if you make an appointment by telephone (+377 22.214.171.124),or by email at email@example.com.
La remise de la carte se fait au sein des locaux de la section des résidents. A l’issue de l’instruction de votre dossier et de sa validation un lien vers la solution de prise de rendez-vous en ligne vous sera envoyé.
Le droit de délivrance de la carte de séjour est à acquitter lors de la remise de celle-ci.
Si vous souhaitez activer l’accès à l’identité numérique sur votre titre vous pourrez le faire lors de la remise ou, plus tard, sur le kiosque dédié.
To obtain the form and the list of documents to be provided, you must apply to the Residency Section, located on the first floor of entrance B to the Louis II Stadium, 2, Avenue Albert II.
Once the form has been duly completed, please send it, together with copies of the required documents, to the following address:
DIRECTION DE LA SÛRETÉ PUBLIQUE - DIVISION DE POLICE ADMINISTRATIVE
Stade Louis II, entrée B, étage 1
MC 98000 MONACO
When your file has been received a date will be set for an enrolment meeting, at which your card will be issued.
Issuance duties for the residence permit are paid when the document is delivered. Please do not send a cheque in the post.
If you would like to activate your digital identity on your new title, you can do this during this appointment on our premises with a staff member