Noise nuisance - What you should do

Last updated: 23/02/2023

1. Try to resolve the problem amicably

If you experience noise nuisance from your neighbours, notify the managing agent or owner of the property.

If the nuisance persists, try to resolve the problem amicably.

2. Notify the Police

If you cannot resolve the problem amicably, notify the police so that investigations can be carried out on site.

3. Make a complaint

You can complain to Police Department. In this case, a formal procedure will be initiated and notified to the Prosecutor General's office, which will assess the situation to see if prosecution is appropriate.

See also

Administrative contact