Understanding the process
The Monaco Town Hall organises a home delivered meals service for the elderly or for people with a temporary or permanent disability.
This service is provided in a medico-social context, and under no circumstances can it be associated with the delivery of dishes simply for reasons of personal convenience. The meals are prepared by the Princess Grace Hospital and delivered 7 days per week by the Office of Social Service and Leisure. A dietician provides help and advice to individuals receiving this service in order to ensure a balanced diet that is adapted to their daily nutritional needs.
To receive home delivered meals you must:
- Be resident in the Principality of Monaco
- Own a refrigerator that meets the required standards of hygiene
- Be in receipt of a medical prescription
The price of the service varies according to the income of the household.
Documents to be provided:
- A medical certificate stating any specific dietary requirements
- Proof of all income of the household
- A copy of the applicant’s ID card or residence permit