Schoolteachers who hold qualifications obtained under and approved by the French State system can request to be seconded to a primary school in the Principality of Monaco (State schools or private schools under contract).
Understanding the process
Your application must include the following documents:
- A letter of motivation
- An up-to-date CV
- A copy of both sides of a valid ID card or valid passport
- A copy of diplomas and professional references
- A copy of teaching inspection reports
- A copy of the decree stating the administrative position
- A copy of the latest grade promotion decree
Applications must be sent to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport before the 31 October of the year preceding the start of the autumn term of the new school year.
Incomplete applications, or applications sent in after the deadline, will not be considered.
If your application is accepted, the Department of Education, Youth and Sport will send you a secondment form to complete and return to the same Department, and will then forward it to the French Education Ministry. The secondment can only be authorised with the agreement of this Ministry.