Understanding the process
Each year, the Department of Social Welfare and Social Services organises holiday camps during July and August for children aged between 8 and 15 (subject to residency and/or schooling in the Principality).
The price varies according to the holiday camps. Social Service of the Department of Social Welfare and Social Services may be able to help with part of the cost of the camp on a means-tested basis.
Download the poster of the 2023 summer camps:
More information available on the Princess Stéphanie Youth Centre website.
Registration form is available from:
- The Department of Social Welfare and Social Services from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm
23 avenue Albert II – 3rd floor above Carrefour (+377) 98 98 81 23
- Or from the Princess Stéphanie Youth Centre from 3 pm to 7 pm
45 avenue des Papalins (+377) 93 50 75 05
You can download these registration forms here:
You can also download the form for social welfare here:
To apply for this assistance, please submit the following document:
- A photocopy of both parents' payslip for December of the previous year (if the gross annual total is not shown, a declaration of salary specifying the total must be provided)
- For members of the CCSS – CAMTI – a photocopy of the social fund registration card
- A photocopy of the parents and child's ID
- The child's school enrolment certificate 2022/2023
Registrations will be accepted only at the Princess Stéphanie Youth Centre, 45 Avenue des Papalins, between 3pm and 7pm until 31 May 2023 (subject to availability).