During all the school holidays, as well as Wednesday afternoons children who are enrolled in a school in Monaco and whose parents both work, can attend the Leisure Centre.
Understanding the process
The Prince Albert II Leisure Centre is a childcare facility for children aged 3 to 12, which operates during all school holidays and every Wednesday afternoon (during school terms).
To take advantage of the Prince Albert II Leisure Centre:
- For Wednesday AFTERNOONS: be enrolled in primary school (age 3 up to CM2 (Year 6)) and be enrolled in a state or private school under contract in the Principality of Monaco
- For school holidays: be aged between 3 and 12 and attend school in the Principality of Monaco
The holders of parental authority must:
- Provide proof of employment during school holidays and/or Wednesday afternoons
NB: In the event of divorce or separation, only the employment certificate of the holder of the user account who holds parental authority, or of the co-representative who holds parental authority will suffice.
For information: The Prince Albert II Leisure Centre is located in the town of La Turbie.
Prince Albert II Leisure Centre
Director: Ms Sandrine PATOYT
1310 route de Beausoleil
06320 La Turbie
Phone: (+33) 4 93 44 74 40
Processing registration requests
The Department of Education, Youth and Sport (DENJS) will not accept any enrolment in the Leisure Centre if the application is incomplete. The child's enrolment will only be activated once the application has been received and processed, subject to receipt of all the required documents.
Registrations are valid for one school year (September to September). As access to this service is conditional, enrolments cannot be renewed each year. Families wishing to take advantage of this service must apply for enrolment in accordance with the procedures set out below.
After receipt and assessment of the completed application, the D.E.N.J.S. reserves the right to refuse an application for enrolment at the Prince Albert II Leisure Centre.
If the application is accepted: New members will receive an activation key with a login and password so that they can access their online space.
Repeat applicants will receive a confirmation message once their application has been approved.
You will then be able to book days at the Albert II Leisure Center according to the schedule below (French only):
Days can be purchased from the D.E.N.J.S. or directly from the Albert II Leisure Center website (French only):
You must provide the following:
- Full bank account details (RIB) and direct debit mandate (SEPA) if you want to pay by direct debit
- A medical certificate completed and signed by your doctor
- Medical and health file completed and signed
- Authorisation to record the image/voice of the minor child, signed by both holder(s) of parental authority and the minor child
- One ID photo of the child which should be attached to the medical and health form for the nurse (if you opt to purchase online, you will need to upload it in JPG or PDF format)
Along with the documents listed below, according to your situation:
- A photocopy of a proof-of-identity document for a Monegasque child (e.g. national identity card, passport)
- A photocopy of the residence permit of the holder of the “Leisure Zone” user account who holds parental authority, or of the co-representative who holds parental authority, is required
- Up-to-date declarations of employment for the holder(s) of parental authority for the child, issued by the employer
- A photocopy of registration with the Trade Registry
- A photocopy of the last quarterly Camti/Carti bulletin for craftsperson, traders and licensed professionals, OR NIS certificate. In the case of divorce or separation: only the declaration of employment of the holder of the "Leisure Zone" user account who holds parental authority, or of the co-representative who holds parental authority, is required
- A photocopy of the extract from the decree or document specifying the child’s residence and the holders of parental authority
To complete this procedure online, join the dedicated online service by clicking the button below:
You should submit the complete application to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport before 13 July 2023.