The Department of Education, Youth and Sport, in association with the Department of Cultural Affairs and numerous Monegasque associations, seeks to promote culture and sport to young people in the Principality by means of the Pass’Sport Culture.
Understanding the process
Each young person can create their own personalised program of leisure activities according to their own tastes and availability.
These activities are aimed at young people aged from 11 to 25, Monegasque, residents or attend an educational establishment in Monaco.
Each "Pass’sport Culture" holder has their own personal card, which gives him or her access to all the activities. It is valid during the holidays of the current school year.
The registration form (downloadable in step 1) will be available online from September onwards. The programs and enrolment for activities will be available approximately 15 days before each holiday period.
To get the form during enrolment periods you can either:
- Download it here, along with the additional documents required only for those who want to take part in gliding, jet skiing and underwater activities
- Or collect it from Academic Counselling and Education Resource Centre
You must provide:
- The registration form:
- Parental authorisation, for minors
- A medical certificate (included in the application), which is obligatory for sporting activities
- A specific medical certificate (included in the application), which is obligatory for scuba diving
- A current civil liability insurance certificate in the name of the member
- ID photo
- A photocopy of the Monaco identity card, the residence permit and/or the school card
- Payment corresponding to the membership period (cash or cheque), payable to the Public Treasury (TGF)
- A photocopy of a swimming certificate for water-based activities (for new registrations)
- A parental permission form for driving a kart (over 13s)
- A parental permission form for driving a Jet Ski (over 16s)
- A parental permission form for gliding (over 15s)
You must send the COMPLETE application to the Academic Counselling and Education Resource Centre, who will send you your membership card for school year.