During this first examination, the doctor completes a declaration of pregnancy which will be sent to welfare bodies.
I may inform my employer of my pregnancy when I want.
This allows stipulations concerning the protection of pregnant women to protect me.
The father can acknowledge the chid at the Town Hall during the pregnancy.
The acknowledgment can also be done when the birth is declared or at any time after birth.
The Mairie de Monaco gives a standard letter when you declare the birth in order to apply for childbirth allowance.
Declare the birth to welfare bodies
Declare the birth at the Embassy of my country of provenance.
- Parents who are civil servants or other Government officials: Apply for the single wage allowance “Prime au foyer”
- Children of Monegasque nationality: Apply for the allowance for fathers or mothers who stay at home
- Civil servant or other Government officials: Apply for the family support allowance
- Children of Monegasque nationality: Apply for the allowance for fathers/mothers who are the head of the household
- Civil servant or other other Government officials: Apply for a crèche or nursery bonus
- Insured by the Monaco Social Security Funds: Apply for a contribution to the expenses associated with crèche or nursery