Reminder Study grant
Study and social advancement grants 2023-2024
There are only a few days left to submit your online application for the 2023-2024 academic year (applications will close on Friday 29 September at 2.00 pm).
Don’t delay if you have not yet completed your online application! Log in now to MonGuichet.mc to finalise your application. This process is compatible with the MConnect service.
To benefit from a study or social advancement grant, applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
- Be a Monegasque national, spouse or foreign dependent of a Monegasque national, be a dependent or orphan of a civil servant or government official (this category does not apply to social advancement grant), resident in the Principality of Monaco for at least 10 years
- Aged under 26 for study grants. This age condition must not be reached before 31 December of the year of application. From the age of 26, students must not interrupt their studies to continue to benefit from this scheme
- Aged under 50 at the time the application is submitted for social advancement grants
How the grant is calculated?
Each grant is calculated on the basis of several criteria, including:
- Household composition and resources
- Type, nature, and cost of studies
- Applicant’s status (full-time, employee, apprentice)
Study grant 👉 click here
Social advancement grant 👉 click here