Job seekers in specific categories can register with the Employment Office.
Understanding the process
Job seekers in one of the following categories can register with the Employment Office if they are:
- Of Monegasque nationality
Please note that Monegasque nationals may also consult the Vocational Integration Unit for Monegasque Nationals and Priority Applicants, in cases where they are looking for a new job or seeking to change career
- A child or spouse of a Monegasque national
- Domiciled in the Principality
- Domiciled in one of the neighbouring towns (Cap d’Ail, La Turbie, Beausoleil or Roquebrune-Cap-Martin) and having previously worked in Monaco
You should go directly to the Employment Office, in person, taking with you:
- Your ID card (or Monegasque residence permit)
- Proof of address, such as a tax assessment for the current year in your name, if you live in France
- Your up-to-date CV
Registrations are accepted from Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 1 pm.
If you are being assisted by the Vocational Integration Unit for Monegasque Nationals and Priority Applicants, or the Youth Employment Unit, you are advised to make an appointment directly with the managers of these entities.