In secondary schools
A variety of higher education courses are available in secondary schools in Monaco.
Pupils at the Lycée Albert Ier can therefore study for the following qualifications:
- The Brevet de Technicien Supérieur Assistant Manager Vocational Training Certificate
- The Brevet de Technicien Supérieur Vocational Training Certificate in Accounting and Managing
- The Diploma in Accounting and Management (DCG)
Courses leading to the following qualifications are available at the Lycée Rainier III :
- The Brevet de Technicien Supérieur Management in Hotels and Cateringwith three options:
- Management of a catering unit (Option A)
- Management of a culinary production unit (Option B)
- Management of an accommodation unit (Option C)
Higher Education Establishments
L'Institut de Formation en Soins Infirmiers(IFSI - Nursing Training Institute) at the Princess Grace Hospital, prepares students for the State Diploma in Nursing.
L'International University of Monaco(IUM), is a private business school. Courses are taught in English. The curriculums lead to Bachelor's Degrees, Master's Degrees and PhDs in the fields of management and finance, luxury products and services.
Ministerial Decree no. 2018-300 of 4 April 2018 on the recognition of diplomas awarded by the "International University of Monaco", in short, the "IUM".
L'École Supérieure d'Arts Plastiques(ESAP - Monaco Art School) falls under the responsibility of the Mairie de Monaco (Monaco Municipality), which issues higher education diplomas in art (the DNA and DNSEP).