The procedures for obtaining your residence permit have changed!
From now on, paper applications must be made using a certified form sent by the Residents' Section.
To obtain a certified form, you must apply by post only (on plain paper), stating
- Your surname, first names, date of birth
- Your telephone number
- Your postal address
- The nature of the request
- The reason why you are unable to use the teleservice
We remind you that you can carry out the following procedures online via a dedicated teleservice:
- Apply for a residence permit
- Renewing your residence permit
- Apply for a duplicate residence permit
- Indicate a change of situation for residents of the Principality
- Requesting a residence certificate