Certificate of free accommodation

Last updated: 05/03/2023

If you are intending to move into accommodation and are neither a property owner nor a tenant, you must have a certificate of free accommodation as proof of your residence in Monaco.  

The request form must be completed by the person providing the accommodation by filling the following form:

After the Technical Committee on Health, Safety and Environmental Protection has made its decision, depending on the accommodation, the application can be refused.

Administrative contact