The Residence Permit

Last updated: 06/03/2023

Any person aged 16 or over who wishes to stay in Monaco for more than three months or who wishes to take up residence there must have a valid residence permit (or "Carte de Séjour"). The Monegasque residence card allows you to travel within the Shengen area, to have a digital identity enabling you to prove your identity on the Principality's compatible online services, as well as an electronic signature with evidential value.

Administrative contact